Labels for Learning is a receipt tape program available at Coborn’s and Cash Wise Foods stores. It rewards customers who purchase the company’s Exclusive Brands with points. These points are collected by participating schools and child care facilities and are then redeemed for cash to benefit the school or child care program. This year the program runs Aug. 19, 2012 through June 15, 2013 and it is as easy as 1-2-3:
- Customers purchase Food Club, Full Circle, Paws and Top Care products to receive Labels for Learning
Customers drop receipt points in their school’s or child care program’s designated collection box (generally located at the school or care location).
- Throughout the school year, schools and child care programs send their receipt points to Coborn’s, Inc. for redemption.
Coborn’s and Cash Wise stores have hosted the Labels for Learning program for five years, donating a total of approximately $344,000 to local schools. Last year alone, the divisions tripled their combined contribution to local schools, donating over $149,000 to nearly 425 schools. This growth over the years is due to the program’s simplicity and the growing involvement and support from educators and parents.
There are now more than 3,000 different Food Club, Full Circle, Paws and Top Care products available at all Coborn’s and Cash Wise Foods locations. And, the company is so confident in the quality of each of these brands that Coborn’s and Cash Wise Foods offer a 200 percent satisfaction guarantee on all purchases. Here’s a quick look at each of these Exclusive Brands, all of which qualify for Labels for Learning points:
- Food Club – Food Club products are top quality items priced below the national brand equivalent. They enable today's shopper to stretch their grocery budgets without having to sacrifice quality for price.
- Full Circle – Full Circle offers a complete line of naturally grown and organic foods, bringing customers the great taste that only Mother Nature can provide without preservatives or additives.
- Paws – Paws features a complete line of premium nutritional dog and cat foods, as well as tasty treats at a great price savings.
- Top Care – Top Care products are high quality health and personal care products that have the same healing ingredients as national brands but with a savings to customers. All Top Care products are recommended by pharmacists. They are also laboratory tested and meet all safety guidelines.
To register for Labels for Learning, complete a registration form at http://www.coborns.com/our-clubs.aspx
*The Labels for Learning program is available to school organizations designed to work with youth and young adults, ages 4-18, with tax ID numbers, including but not limited to public and private schools, school group organizations such as sports teams, recreation teams, academic teams, and more.